October 27, 2010

Nutritious shake for good health and weight management
 
Key benefits :
1. Five delicious flavours : Vanilla , Chocolate, Strawberry, Tropical Fruit , Cappuccino
2. Up to 20 essentials vitamins, minerals, and health enhancing herbs.
3. Each serving contains of 8.65 grams of soy protein
4. Rich in dietary.
4. Includes the antioxidant vitamins C and E
5. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that reduce risk of heart disease
6. Replace your part of your daily meals.
7. Help you to feel full, satisfied and energetic.
 
ONLY 89 Calories Per Serving
 
Nutrition Facts

Serving Size : 2 heaping Tablespoons (25g)
Servings Per Container: 22

  Per Serving (25g) Per 100g of Powder
Energy 89kcal 357kcal
Total Carbohydrate  8.28g 33.1g
Dietary Fiber 2.4g 9.6g
Sugars 7.6g 30.4g
Fat 2.4g 9.6g
Monounsaturated Fatty Acids 0.38g 1.5g
Polysaturated Fatty Acids 1.35g 5.4g
Saturated Fatty Acids 0.68g 2.7g
Trans Fatty Acids 0g 0g
Cholesterol 0.05mg 0.2mg
Sodium 130mg 520mg
Biotin 24ug 96ug
Pantothenic Acid 1.6mg 6.5mg
Phosphorus 163.5mg 654mg
Protein 8.65g 34.6g
Vitamin A 303µg 1212µg
Vitamin C 14.43mg 57.7mg
Calcium 96.25mg 385mg
Iron 5mg 20mg
Vitamin D 2.4µg 9.6µg
Vitamin E 4.8mg 19.2mg
Thiamin 0.27mg 1.06mg
Riboflavin 0.41mg 1.62mg
Niacin 5.2mg 20.8mg
Vitamin B6 0.48mg 1.92mg
Folate  57.75µg 231µg
Vitamin B12 0.48µg 1.92µg
Iodine 38.5µg 154µg
Magnesium 23.08mg 92.3mg
Zinc 3.55mg 14.2mg


INGREDIENTS (chocolate) : Fructose, soy protein isolate, cocoa powder, soylecithin, soy oil, fructooligosaccharides, guar gum, calcium citrate, oat fiber, cellulose, milk protein, corn bran, silicon dioxide, dextrose, biscuit flavor, carrageenan, xanthan gum, vanilla, salt, rapeseed oil, magnesium oxide, ascorbic asid, honey powder, citrus pectin, aspartame, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, ferrous fumarate, niacinamide, parsley powder, papaya powder, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, vitamin A palmitate, pantothenic acid, vitamin D, antioxidant mix (dl-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin), pyridoxime hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, thiamin, manganese carbonate, folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, biotin.
30-day money-back guarantee to assure your complete satisfaction
To lose weight : One bottle 550g can serve you for 22 meaal

To gain weight, we recommend you to drink between meals like 10am ,4pm and before sleep
Product usage :
1. Blend, or stir two sceeps of Formula 1 Nutritional shake with 300 ml water.
2. For weight loss, replace two meals a day with a shake. For general good health, enjoy one shake a day as meal replacement or inaddition to your regular meals.
3.serving size : 2 heaping tablespoons (25g), serving per container : 22
4. Combine with Shapeworks Formula 3 Blended Soy and Whey Protein powder if you want to increase weight.
 
Testimonial :
1. SOFIA DEWI
Sebelum :58 Kg
Selepas :44 Kg
Kehilangan 14 kg
"Saya boleh makan seberapa banyak pun, berat badan saya tetap ideal."-Sofia Dewi.
Agak beberapa lama baru saya sedar saya gemuk. Sehingga saya dapati pada suatu hari, saya tidak boleh lagi memakai kesemua pakaian seragam kerana sudah ketat dan lama-kelamaan, saya mula hilang keyakinan diri dengan bentuk badan saya yang 'bulat' ini.
Saya berasal dari Kota Solo, tapi kami berpindah ke Gemolong, Sragen selepas berkahwin. Di Solo, saya mengajar di sebuah sekolah swasta. Jarak antara Gemolong-Solo adalah lebih kurang 24 km. Bolehkah anda bayangkan betapa penatnya saya membawa motorsikal setiap hari. Sebelum selesai mengajar, saya sudah mula memberi tuisyen kepada para pelajar saya.
Saya memang sibuk sekali sehingga makan dan minum menjadi tidak teratur. Seringkali saya cuma makan satu kali sehari dan jarang minum air putih kerana saya tidak suka rasanya. Saya hanya inginkan makanan dan minuman yang manis. Keadaan kesihatan saya jelas kelihatan merosot. Saya sering diserang penyakit demam selsema dan sembelit. Sekejab sahaja bekerja sudah mula merasa letih. Saya kurang bersemangat untuk melakukan apa-apa jua. Saya betul-betul hilang akal!
Saya enggan mendiamkan diri dan membiarkan keadaan begitu.. Saya bertekad untuk mengurangkan berat badan. Akhirnya saya mencuba produk Herbalife. Saya menuruti segala arahan yang diberi termasuk banyak minum air untuk membantu mempercepatkan penurunan berat badan.
Akhirnya terbukti! Berkat dengan pengunaan produk Herbalife dan minum banyak air, dalam masa 2 hari berat badan saya menurun 1 kg. Dalam 4 hari, turun 2.5 kg. Saya juga kehilangan 6 cm daripada pinggang.. Dalam 3 bulan, jumlah berat badan menurun sebanyak 14 kg! Menakjubkan sekali bukan? Ia bagaikan mimpi untuk memiliki tubuh yang ideal. Kini saya lebih sihat dan amat aktif dalam kegiatan fizikal. semangat Saya boleh sebanyak mana yang boleh dan masih boleh mengekalkan berat badan ideal saya. Hebat sekali, kan!
Herbalife benar-benar melebihi ekspektasi saya, kerana seiring dengan perubahan berat badan, hidup saya juga turut berubah. Ternyata produk-produk Herbalife memang luar biasa!
Tips daripada Sofia Dewi:
  • Percayalah kepada produk-produk Herbalife kerana keberkesanan sudah terbukti.
  • Harus berdisiplin dan serius dalam mengikuti program Herbalife.
  • Banyak minum air kerana ia akan mempercepatkan pengurangan berat badan.
  • Sabar dan lakukan kesemuanya seperti yang diarahkan.
sebelum selepas
2. Cecilia Loh
You too can help others and feel good about what you do.
"From XXL To S"
For many years, I had tried different weight loss programmes and
slimming supplements to no avail. Weighing at 65.5 kg, I frequently
felt tired, perspired easily and suffered from knee pain. Additionally,
the slimming supplements I consumed had left me with several
health problems.
Weight loss was far from my mind when I started using Herbalife.
Instead, it was the cleansing and regenerative benefits of Herbalife
products that initially attracted me. Amazingly, after a mere 5
months on Herbalife products, I had lost 12.5 kg. In 9 months, I
have lost 15.5 kg and my clothes have gone down from size XXL
to a S dress size! I feel healthier, more confident and more beautiful
than ever before!
Lost: 15.5 kg!
Cecilia Loh before
A totally new Cecilia Loh
 Before  After
3. Anya Gangulee
Accepting a flyer from a woman on a street was the start of a transformational experience for diminutive Sukanya Gangulee, and she couldn't be happier.
"I am only 152 cms tall," explained Sukanya. "Before Herbalife I weighed 81 kilos and was asthmatic for 11 years. I also suffered from a lingering knee injury and had acute pimples and pimple-scars on my oily skin. On top of that, I had no vitality or stamina at all."
"After reading the flyer I called Chris De Bruyne the same day. Being from India, I have a great respect for the effect that herbs have on the human body. For me, I would do anything to change the way I was."
"After the first month and a half I had lost 7 kilos and had stopped taking sick leave. My confidence and productivity improved. After my third month I had lost a total of 13 kilos and decreased the use of my puffer!"
"I now have a fairer, smoother skin and even look different, having lost a total of 58.5 cm, one dress size and two trouser sizes. All my friends and relatives are astonished at the change in me. When I went home to India my parents and uncle did not recognise the new me. The change is so dramatic my Dad thought it was a strange girl waving at him at the airport!"
"The best thing is that I can now walk for more than 30 minutes at a time, which was impossible before with my knee injury. I believe Herbalife is the best thing to happen to man-kind. The world can be a healthier place with Herbalife."
Before : 81kg
After : 62kg
Gain : 18kg
 Before  After
4. Aaron Williams
"I look and feel the best I have in my whole life!"
Being underweight, chronically tired and rundown was the general condition that Aaron Williams had come to expect. "No matter what I did I could not gain weight," explained Aaron. All I felt like doing every day after work was
watching TV and falling asleep. I had no motivation!"
"My partner, Kate, found Herbalife while investigating a business opportunity and we found that you could use Herbalife products to gain weight as well as lose weight. Kate instructed me on how to use the products. Initially my first goal was to build up my stamina and just feel more alive then slowly work on the weight gain."
"I started using the products in January 2005, taking Formula 1 and Protein
Powder in soy milk three times daily, along with the Sport Programme. Because I needed to gain weight I was instructed to have three shakes a day†one after each meal. Within two days I felt like a different
person. No longer did I want to sleep after work and I found I had vitality and stamina to burn."
"I have gained 13 kg and 25 cm of muscle mass, from January to March. Being on this programme has also educated me to make better food choices. I used to think that it was necessary to eat mainly high fat, high calorie and high carb foods if you wanted to gain weight. How wrong I was!"
"Herbalife is the vehicle for us to make all our dreams and desires come true. And I will be using these products for life!"
Before : 58kg
After : 71kg
Gain : 13kg
 Before  After

No comments: